Wednesday, September 17, 2003

*boys suck*

I'm irritated and aggravated.... pissed off and annoyed. It is a sad realization when you realize that you are working towards a cause that is pointless.... its like strolling into an abortion clinic when you are 8 and a half months pregnant. I mean really... what are they gonna do? I will get over it.....but I can still smile because I refuse to lie to people.... If asked if I use blackboard because I liek it.... if asked if I like it.... I will be honest. I will say "Asbolutely not. It is awful, etc." I dont see the point in lying... and I certainly dont see the point in peddling off this crap ass program like its such an amazing and wondeful tool. The student body is not quasi-retarded, so they know this.... the administration just needs to accept it.

On a brighter note.... I am going to Locals Live tonight. Afterall, it's wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home