Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I didnt make it to Econ today. Which sucks because I honestly love that class, but I ahd to do some homework for a case study that is due tonight.... only it didnt take nearly as long as I thought it would... so i could have gone to class afterall. I suck... really pathetic. Anyway.... Last night I stayed up until 6am with Tim (until he went to bed) Skipper. He is too much fun. you have to love those Aiken kids... and the British ones. Skipper is NOT a Scottish rapist... regardless if the USCPD give him 3 snaps in a Z formation. Chris is a "raw dog". I have an RA meeting tonight.... and I am tired and dont want to go to it.... but then do any of us ever want to go to those?

So I chatted on the phone last night .... smirk smirk smirk is all I am gonna say.

I have the feeling that today --- today is gonan be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home