Monday, September 15, 2003

So you go through the motions and you hate yourself for it... never really finding your niche.... and you live a life that looks good on the surface... all taken care of... a neat little package.... and you know that it is a good one too..... but for some reason... you keep picking.... one corner isnt striaght or something si rumpled or bent of stained.... and you take something perfect --- or so close to perfect its scary... and you throw it away. near perfect is painful ebcause it reminds us that perfection is so very far away. Today... I am not picking at anything... I am intent on the fact that it will be a good day.

I am in the BA now... getting ready for class.... rolling details of a phone call over in my mind. Someone I know I shouldnt even be talking to.l... logically, but it is still fun to say the least. Then the one person I want to be tlaking too, I am not. Such a mixed up little soap opera here. lol.

Details later as they come .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home