Saturday, September 20, 2003

Today = One of those days.... never EVER will I wish on any of my enemies the pain I had yesterday and today.... a hangover before going to bed.... means a hard time trying to fall asleep n then when you wake up, it means pain.... but onward through the fog I went to go and get a pedicure and then straight back to bed. Pedicure was really nice too, I must admit. But back in bed.... then I get up and go down to the desk and work there for an hour.... and Larry is in town... and I am gonna go and meet him and james now. I am stressed. I hate my fucking job... I hate getting snapped and and I hate getting told to readjust my attitude when I am pissy. I think living in reality and not putting up a false face is well --- really FUCKING IMPORTANT. I dunno.... why do I contuinue to work for something that I cant believe in. Its like summer campy meets new regime. I dont like it.... the residents... they are awesome.... they really are.... I just hate the desk and the bulletin boards and all that bullshit that is tedious as hell. I hate the idiotic ideal of hall meetigns every 2 weeks, the weekly one on ones and the weekly staff meetings coupled with occassional staff developments.

We meet n meet n meet.... and I see my personal life flipping into the crapper. Next semester, I want to live with the Delta Gammas in South Tower. I have to.... seriously, that is the only way I can keep my sanity. It is really sad too.... because my boys are AWESOME.... but I think that they deserve an RA who can swallow the horseshit and enjoy the taste... and that just isnt me.

and one more time for good measure: fuck the bullshit (i.e. Blackboard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home