Tuesday, October 07, 2003

And today.... Today is a good day :) :) :) Sometimes you just walk around and you cant help but smile. Yesterday, when i left work.... I got caught in a damn monsoon on my way to my car.... so I went to class soaked.... and freezing. i came home and put on a pot of coffee and took a nice hot shower and put on pajamas.... and then we all talked and such and then I studied for econ.

Econ was great today! :)

I have to do my marketing case study today. It is due tomorrow at 12:30. I will have it finished before I get off work.

2-5 work
5:30-6:45 - class
6:45-7:15 - Bulletin Boards
7:15-8 - Meet with group members from RA class
8-9- Do bulletin boards
9-10:30- RA meeting

:) Lovely Lovely --- lots of stuff to do tonight. Hope it all gets done in time... BBs are due by 9.

Tonight... I might actually read for tomorrow's classes... that is looking like the way to go. And notes... I will actually print the class notes tonight. YAY!! way to be motivated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home