Thursday, October 23, 2003

I am feeling very Halloween-y. It is a nice time of year. It is cooler outside, most people are more pleasant, and a Sevn n Seven just tastes better these days.... apparently, so does PBR....

We are decorating the Halls tonight.... in totality. They are gonna be very very very nice. I am excited. I have got popcorn and candy for the boys.... and I am gonna try to get pizza.... but who knows if I can get a PO for that. I will have to look in Jimmys office and see if there is that old one I had applied for.

Things that annoy me: People who launch out on a mission to be PC and to end the suffering of others by a stranger.... when they have no idea what is going on. I think that I have come to realize that 99 percent of people are misinformed and natually assume the worst in people.... because that is the easy thing to do. yes, that annoys me.

Some people live to find another crusade.... those people are scary indeed.

anyway, Mo is gonna come over tonight.... that will be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home