Sunday, December 28, 2003

Parties in Walterboro are fun. Tripp tied a ribbon to his neck and hiked his underwear up into his ass and danced aorund liek party boy. It was hillarious. Funniest shit Ive seen in a while.

Note to self: remember past hookups with only a nostalgic eye... do not run into them at a party.... it just takes all the glow out of a memory. (ok not that there was much glow in this memory to begin with...) one word: REMBRANDT

Great holiday. aunt Berta and mike came down to the house. Santa was kind....

and yet again I have a renewed sense of faith. This year... I seriously will resolve to go to church.... often.... We almost died last night.... and I mean it. A head on collision both cars going up hill... speeding.... not gonna be a real wreck you can walk away from.... but for us it was a near miss.... and I have to say that as close as we came to it.... there was clearly divine intervention. Thanks.

Today I am on duty.... today and tomorrow actually. I plan to lounge... hookup my karaoke player and my DVD.... sing like its going out of style lol... (pray no one is home on my hall as I do so) and watch movies and SLEEP. Last night was Moes Bday... so it was a pretty late night... that and I couldnt resist watching DOgma when I got in at 2. Man that is a great movie!

Ok... I am off to pick up the pager. I will post more details of the wonderful holiday break and the mass alcohol consumption that ensued.

PJ is GOOD!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home