Thursday, December 18, 2003

So last night we went to augusta. We celebrated Anita's graduation with a drink and drown. Man it was niiiice. anita can drink... as she said "Indians can hold their liquor" and she certainly can. LOVE ANITA!!! SHe is awesome.... I am so sad that she moved out of the dorm... so happy for her to ahev graduated.... but I miss her already. We had an amazing time alst night. Amaretto Sours, Italian Surfers, and Beer.... all night.... such a great night.

Partying in Augusta is clearly the way to go!

I need to make some goodies tonight for the staff.... they are all so nice. I really work in a great office.... everyone here is so nice.

I want some Frangelico. I think I might go to the liquor store tonight and get some.

I need to go crimmis shopping tonight... that is what I need to do.

So while we were drunk.... getting drunk... no where in the same vicinity as sober... i decided to call Ben last night..... my phone cut off after I told him we were partying in augusta lol..... you kno, when you have been drinking.... a good friend would take your phone away from you....

Darling Nikki is still resounding in my head along with Magic Stick.

God last night was awesome. I know some pretty damn amazing people! So very fortunate to have my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home