Friday, January 23, 2004

the bullshit still mounts. There is no desk coverage for today from 11-1 or 10 -1 or some shit. i am so sick of it I dont even want to look at the schedule. I want to get everything done and taken care of... and the knot in my stomach will only be removed when every block on that schedule is filled and every DA shows up for their shift. But then another part of me, thankfully a larger part of me realizes that I have already been in the hospital once and I am not planning on stressing myself out to the point of killing myself or ending up back in the ER. It is soooo fucking not worth it. Then... underlying that, another part of me knows that even if I let it roll off .... stress still affects the body physically. that scares me.

I am just annoyed. i have been annoyed ALL week. I want my private life and my "professional" life to be seperated. (i.e. Class = class, Cell phone = NOT WORK RELATED (unless of course it is a dire emergency... and I mean someone is bleeding)), and work= work..... when I am on duty, when I am at the desk... during MY scheduled hours, when I am working with residents or doing something for an event..... buit not every second of ever minute of every day.... I deserve to be able to go to my room... and be a senior in college.... not a senior in college who is running herself into the ground.

Some times... you just get so mad, you want to spit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home