Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Man... I should have updated a little sooner... as time passes, details fade... I guess that is true in all arenas. Anyway here is a recap of the weekend...

Friday: Larry and Chris came down. We all went out to dinner. Had a marvelous time. Melissa is HILLARIOUS. Chris can dance... like DAMN kinda dance.... Larry .. well, larry does his rendition. Anyway, Chris was dancing... and the drunken larry got, the more he wanted to dance.... so he would... and chris is dancing.. then larry is dancing.... and Melissa leans over to me and says, "you know in American Wedding... the dance off... in the gay bar...".

Saturday: Picked Buddha and Nick up from the airport. Spent time at Buddha's that night playing cards and shooting the shit. Shoe shopping during the day in Aiken with Mama n Daddy.

Sunday: I dont remember what all I did. Ended up in Cola working the desk from 7-9

Monday: MLK Jr day... worked at the desk 2-3..

Ok so this week... its been fun.... some professors are just fun.... and I have one of those this semester. Thank God!

Poor guy ... on the elevator... he said he was an econ major.... when one guy asked him what classes and professors he had.... as soon as he said "Kiker", there was a collective groan in the elevator. I may have groaned loudest of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home