Saturday, January 03, 2004

So.. I havent logged in to the blog in a few days... sorry.... but to update you:

I spent New Years Eve in the HPT. I fired a shotgun (not at anyone)... it was fun. I had a nice time... I always do in hampton (kansas).

A new year comes with... of course.... new resolutions.... So here they are:

1. I resolve to get in shape... really in shape... no more pussyfotting around the issue. I need a nice ass. This is not negotiable.... and since I am in college, and meal plans are "so" in right now.... lol... Mom was so sweet and ordered Nutrisystem for me. It should arrive on the 12th... I'll be honest as to whether or not it tastes like an MRE. :)

2. Stop smoking. I know I know.... it's cool for colin ferrell... but not for me.... kinda harder to work out when I am wheezing... but then again... asthma is sexy.

3. Give up BAD boys. By bad, I dont mean tatoos and PIERCINGS (which I cant help but adore).. I mean boys that are bad for me... you know, no more "dicking around". I am going to be more careful when selecting Mr. Right Now... gonna try to steer clear of the losers that mar my past :)

4. Get a job.... a real one upon graduation. You know the deal... job = money. Here is the kicker though..... I want to work for love and not for money. Do something I believe in fully.... and not because it pays well.... ok it kinda has to kjeep me above the poverty line... and so i can afford nutrisystem if the shit is good. lol.

5. Love more, argue less, speak more, regret less, live in every moment, let the dead past bury its dead.

6. Eye exam.... i hate getting them... but it is time for another one.

7. This is my last semester in school... I am gonna actually do well... really seriously going to study this time.... (so i say now...)


That is 7... a rather lucky number for some... hopefully for me.... This is very ambitious so if I only achieve like 2 or 3/.// i will be happy.....

but.... if in a year.... i am with a pierced tattooed boy that is WAY too old for me, drinking cheap beer (PBR), smoking a cigarette.... yet I still have a very very nice ass... well then I guess 1 out fo 7 aint bad. :)

Happy New Year, Yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home