Sunday, February 22, 2004

So last night I am wasted and ready for sleep.... just as I fall asleep at 4am... my cell rings, I answer it. It is Jeff with my wakeup call. He, Tripp, and Nick are in the lobby and want me to come sign them in. You know at the time, I am thinking, DAMMIT I NEED SLEEP. THEY ARE EVIL. Later I realize... they are still evil, but sleep is overrated and the party should never stop. I get to sleep at 6am.

This was a nice weekend overall. Fun Fun Fun people come from Walterboro.

Shopped in Cola Sat n had dinner with Mom, Daddy, James, n Larry. Road head was the theme of the day.....

Larry is in the passenger seat and james is driving. we are following them in Dad's car. We get to a stop light. A motorcycle pulls up beside Larry n james. Larry puts his head over James' lap and starts bobbing up n down. It was fucking hillarious. Needless to say, the motorcycle made it a point not to be beside them in traffic again. Funny fuckers.

Alcohol = good

:) good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home