Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Ok I need to recap....

Stef came home with me for the weekend.... on Saturday night, as we sstop at a gas station, on our way to a party.... in the big HPT, of course.... the gas station is robbed. I am inside... perusing the alcohol.... Stef is in the car.... needless to say once the dude leaves the store, the cashier locks the two of us in there.. me and her until the cops arrive.... Stef is trapped in the car.... I am in the store... we are staring at each other like "wow shit what do we do!". So we give our statements and then go to the party....

Guess who is at the party.... our CITADEL favorites... Tim n Stinky.,... n they brought their friend Dennis that Stef was ummm shall we say... rather fond of. lol.

Other than that.... nothing major has happened.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home