Thursday, April 22, 2004

Update on the job thing:
1. I will be working full time in my current office until I find another job.
2. I will be a Summer RA at the Roost!

it is scary how my life mirrors Buddha's at times. I was just on the phone with her... she inhaled a fume from a jalapeno chip.... I thought we were gonna lose her.

I am smiling.... this is going to be a GREAT weekend. I am not on duty this weekend.... no more duty weekends for me, actually. I am happy. Sometimes i worry too much or overanalyze things. No more worrying about jobs. It will happen when it happens. I applied for jobs in MO and CA, LA and GA. No more overanalyzing relationships... they are what they are... nothing less nothing more. Just be happy and dont shy away from something potentially wonderful all because you fear that dreaded C word (commitment).

A note for those who are intending on graduating:
"Roses are red
Violets are black
I'll laugh like hell
If you get held back"

;) I love you Buddha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home