Friday, July 09, 2004

Randy and I are in Saucier's office. Here is what you might have heard from the lobby.

"Dammit. i got it all over me"
"Ashlyn. Come clean me up."
"I am rubbing it too hard"
"That is why it is flaking off"


Randy: "I thought you were bi"
Randy: "It is hot as balls in here."
Me: "can I verify that one".

Randy made work fun. Funny funny boy. Damn shame he is SCREWING ALL THE WOMEN IN THE DEPARTMENT! ;)

I have really loved working here.... but Monday, the new job should be fun.... and to rip off a song from senior year "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end". Ahhh, it is Closing time..... ;)

Favorite memories:
-Eric and the parking ticket
-Trannie being crazy
-Trannie telling me Reggie is half Philipino and half black... but he tells everyone he is Samoan.
-Cynthia (she is too fun!)
-RANDY (cause he is my baby's daddy) ;) He got me out of so much work. funny boy.
-drinking a shot of Tuaca with Rachel.
-wandering in the kitchen at the plaza
-smoke breaks with Mo when she worked at the plaza
-running errands on the horseshoe
-running errands to the liquor store....
-having parties at work... with alcohol
-Fridays. Fridays were always good days.

Saying good bye is an odd feeling. In life there is a cycle... things end and new things begin.... except herpes... they never really end... you just have flare ups every now and then. ;)

Bye CE -ACP... and USC... it's been great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home