Saturday, September 25, 2004

I spent last night with Buddha and Nick. We had a MARVELOUS time. We didn't do anything major... we just talked and watched SWAT - HELLO Mr. Farrell. Damn. We talked about someone who looks like Colin Farrell, the forthcoming marriage, and random drama and bullshit. Buddha and I were still awake at 3am talking about what an indecisive, cowardly idiot I am. It was nice. I am still a wussie lol - we established that. Buddha is so funny. Her resounding advice to me was that you should never shy away from a piece of ass. God I LOVE her. She is the best.

Spending time with them, it is so easy to see how in love they are. It is heartfelt and leaves you with the sweetest feeling. It makes you want to say "aww"-- don't get me wrong it isnt all that mooshy and lovely dovey shit - it is the real love that you see between the rank ass dog farts and accidentally shattered glass. I couldn't be happier for them. Congrats, Buddha and Nick! Love yall!

OMG- Spoke to Randy last night. hahaha. I forgot how much I missed his ass. :) Funny little fucker. I told him that he had spoiled me - I thought all computer service boys were gonna be sexy pieces of man meat - then i met the guy who installed the DSL in the office... and DAMN was I wrong. Nothing screams SEX APPEAL like a mullet and a gray jumpsuit.

I am STILL in a Counting Crows mood.... and that is a perfect place to be.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home