Thursday, September 11, 2003

Sometimes you try to be patient, and you try to see the good in all people.... but at the end of the day, all you are is pissed that some people are nowhere near as nice or as fucking competent as they should be.

Enough bitching.

I am smiling because life overall is good. Dan (Stef's man) is coming up this weekend. Which, in real terms makes me sit there n think... where is all of my boy drama? OH then that leads me to thoughts of last night and the goddam cowboy. Do NOT put your fucking hat on my head in the bar.... I am not interested... AT ALL. I try to be nice. I try to leave him with some shred of an ego.... but I can only do so much.

Back to Dan. Dan hates sorority girls. He has never met me. He is only left to assume that I am indeed an airhead bimbo with no discernable smidge of a grasp on reality and off of daddy's wallet. (ok so parts of that were sadly accurate). Our plan is this.... tomorrow.... when I meet Dan... I will be as absolutely "hollywood sorority" as possible. I mean greek as a gyro. I am serious. I am laying the sorority smack down and the gloves are off. I am gonna toss the hair and laugh. I am gonna say "like" and "OMG" and be ELLE WOODS (my idol!!!). It should be just enough to drive him over the edge. I am gonna use the phrases "gang bang" and "I havent taken it in the ass in a while". It's gonna be great. I am gonan cheer and do songs... and everything in my world will just be sorority this and sorority that... and a whole hell of a lot of pink.

Part of the fun of being Greek is having that ability to go over the top and exploit it to prove a point. It's gonna be fun!

Anyway... i am gonna stroll on off to class in a bit. I have walked all over damnation today... I am serious.

Oh--- ironic twist of the day: met a guy named James who is living in the Roost and is really good friends with Buddha's old Nick. I was like OMGing it for real.

*divine apathy, disease of my youth, watch that you dont catch it*

And a note to Whitman.... the dead past does indeed bury its dead. You forget details and faces and phone numbers.... and its an amazing feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home