Friday, September 12, 2003

*Illegitimati non carborumdum*

I have been at work for 4 and a half hours today.... only 4 and a half more to go. Nice to be middle of the road. Last night we went to college night. It was OK... like as far as the festivities.... the company was AWESOME. :) I swear, I love my friends.... and their friends.... and I finally got to meet Anita's BF Ryan. Ryan's friend looks like Mario Lopez and I could stand to be saved by the bell, if you know what I mean. Thank god I didnt slip and call him Slater.

We all came to the conclusion that we are not strange- penis -rubbing -on- your- ass- fans. Hence, dancing at the club was out after about a 45 minute attempt. What is up with random dudes just like grabbing your hips and shaking his shit on your ass? It's like they should be aware that is not kosher. Try shagging (the SC state dance) now that is a dance any man is welcome to do..... its hot. Girating like a little velvet elvis all up on my derriere is just not appreciated. Jessica, stef, and Anita concur.

Last night was bareass bologna toss. I think orthodox jewish people should have the contention that Gualtneys bologna is not kosher... therefore they are being alienated from competition. That is my reason for not participating. Granted, i am not Jewish.... not really anything.... but its my reasoning.

Which I like matzo... I must admit.

Boy Drama Update: not sure quite what to say other than this.... "there are players among us"..... not to say that I dont enjoy the game. ;) I dunno..... unusual turn of events.... like i think people ... boys in general assume girls want these committed long term relationships.... first of all... never assume... and I am not like most girls. :) What is so wrong with just wanting to have fun? I am not talking about prostitute kinda fun..... but just dating around ya know.... seeing more than one person at a time. makes soooo much sense to me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home