Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Tonight is a Crocodile Rocks kinda night. Mo and I went shopping this morning, and i came back and napped until noon... thereby missing my first class. I really like that class too... so I am gonna have to talk to kevin about that one. I get off work in like 20 minutes, and I would like to go home and grab some dinner (croc pot tacos) .... but I need to go to class tonight... Yazel.... however, he does put our notes on blackboard... and I could stand to skip out on it.... I AM SO PATHETIC! I have already missed one class I should really step it up and make it to my last one. Ok. Ok. I am so going.

Jimmy and I took some pictures last night. Now that was fun indeed. I would like to go to Savannah with Mo.,... we totally need to go to River Street. We could have an insanely good time. We have discussed this.... as she has never been... so my theory is -- no time like the present.... but this is my only weekend off... next 2 weekends are closed weekends and I cant leave town and then the next two after that I am on duty. HELLO!!! Where is my social life gonna be! Ugh that really really blows. 4 weekends... an entire fucking month stuck in columbia in the damn dorm for the weekends. I am gonan end up half blind n retarded.... cause some freaky shit will have to go down aorund week 3... i am not sure how much of that I can take.

I get off work in 13 minutes now! woo hoo.... then off to fucking class I go. I am ready for tonight! Larry MY BROTHER (now the model.... hahaha he's too sexy for his hat to sexy for his hat) is coming to see me. We are going out to crocs with james. it is gonan be fun fun fun and Mo is going too!! YAY!!

Ok, let me say Blackboard --- not precious!

-:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home