Wednesday, September 03, 2003

if a good day is a gentle wave in a calm ocean.... today is fucking HUGO. I am all over the place doing the big WTF dance. I mean everywhere I turn.... every email that I check... there is one more thing that I need to do.... I am letting it get to me --- that is the part that is realllly pissin me off too. It is not so much the stress.... I can find time for all things that must be done.... it is just the aggravation of it all.

Here is a reasonable game plan:
today. after work... run to lab and print paper for Yazel. Go to class. (its a span of 30 minutes including travel time.... it can be done.... lord, let there be a park). After class.... head to walmart.... get 2 more pillows and a pedicure set... Mama needs some new feet! ;) After that --- hustle back to the big BW as I am on duty tonight. I have to take to Becky n Becca.... and find out about the KA and his longhorn date with "Ashlyn". those girls are tooo much. Ok... while on duty n caged into the building... I am gonna meet with Jimster about the DAs and desk hours... get all that shit straight tonight. I am also going to put a sign at the desk telling DAs the newspaper procedures. 2 birds-- one stone---

I need to get ACRs and Roommate contracts from residents.... ASAP.... I may have to hunt peeps down. I am going to do laundry and read for my damn classes and get my freaking notebooks in order.... i am like not organized at ALL this semester... this must stop.

I may sleep tonight.... sleep would be good.

EARLY wake up at 6am so I can do the fru fru stuff -- hair, makeup, outfit, etc.... and then go to res ed at 8:30... get stuff for my bulletin boards (which will be bad ass i assure u) then off to work at 10 until 12... class from 12:30-1:45... then back at work at 2 until 5 -- then class.... so much shit to do lol. But its ok....

and do u know why its ok.... because thursday night is the preparty for fall out... with 7 Mary 3. So once I do my damn bulletin boards Thursday night cause they are due friday at noon... I am off to BJs to see them,.... and then FRIDAY....

Oh glorious wonderful amazing Friday is THE day I have waited a whole year for.... its a lyrical christmas... hello people... its FALL OUT!!!!! YAY! And did I fail to mention Saturday... we are gonan get drunk as USC beats the livin shit out of Virginia.

See, in perspective.... tonight i can eliminate a bunch of the shit I have to do... tomorrow once i leave res ed.... the vast majority of my stress will be gone... poof out the window... yay! :) I can convince myself of anything.

I know this is long and here i go just making it longer.... but even when the stress is here.... n the bills are in ...and the days drag on.... and the classes crawl... and the assigned reading pile up chapter by chapter..... smile... it is the second best thing you can do with your lips....



... the first obviously being the enema woman in the tribes on National Geographic... who blows water in the constipated people's assholes.


Sweet - n - low:
Sweet: new Vera Bradley tote in my posession
Low: aforementioned stress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home