Friday, October 24, 2003

Alltel SUCKS! Why did I end up with this bogus ass shit. www.alltelsucks.org My phone is currently roaming.... and i can practically look out of my window at work adn see Alltel. It is damn sad. Not only that, but my phone is "out of service" today... I just dont understand. I will be stopping by alltel when I get off work to fix this shit.

I have my One on One meeting with jimmy after work today.... then assuming that I can get in touch with all DAs and remind them of their Sunday meeting and get someone to cover me so i can go to my staff development, and that all tell will take some fucking initiative and get my phone fixed, i am going to take a wee bit of a road trip ;) ..... if not, i will just hang around the dorm and watch movies, clean, relax, and sleep. I need a nice lazy weekend. A few Seven n Sevens wouldnt be bad either.

Tonight... here is what I really want to do.... I want to lay around on my futon... in pajamas.... and sleep and listen to music..... and watch movies.... and work on our halloween decorations.... and visit with Mark and eric and kathy.... that is what I would like to do..... OR.... a lil road trip to a new old favorite place..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home