Thursday, October 09, 2003

"Even if we are playing the school for the deaf and the blind.... you'd better be supporting CAROLINA"

We are getting ready to beat some Kentucky ass.... i can feel it... it is like the scent of asskickin is in the breeze.... and I think it's Kentucky ass (smells like fried chicken)

Today has been a good day. I took 3 econ quizzes this morning and then skipped econ so i could get to my group presentation on time. Skipping class = my new theme. Today is my last day of classes before Fall Break... yay... no more classes until wednesday.

I am going to relax and BEHAVE this weekend.... a lot of movies, a lot of pajamas...

TDDJ has got to be burned.... dangerous dangerous game....

OH god.... frat function last night.... learned how to do a train.... and honest to god it is no where near as bad as it sounds. A Phi A had a step show and we went.... it was hillarious. Honestly, I am way too white and no where near coordinated to step... funny stuff.

Love yall! Go COCKS! (saw 2 shirts I need.... 1. Chicks love cocks and 2. Cock Fever) I have to add these to my wardrobe.

I am not gonna be able to make it to the game tonight.... I know, I know, sob sob.... but I will still be cheering for Carolina... while watching the game from my room... in my pajamas while gorging on chicken salad.... nice plan lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home