Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Today is a good day. :) It is cool and almost rainy but not really.It will feel nice walking to class tonight. I am craving a really good cup of coffee though... so that means a trip to the store tonight for more splenda.... or maybe a little venture to Starbucks in 5 points.... I like the little shops though.... Immaculate consumption and cool beans,... they have an awful lot of character.... I dunno... the bad part is that I buy into that whole starbucks image.... and they have indisputably REALLY good coffee. A lot of places have good coffee though....

So I have class tonight.... and I will sit there and pay some sort of attention... my mind has been wandering all over the place today.... I dont know why really... maybe the weather.... I would rather be outside than in... in a lot of situations I feel like that lately... the looking glass is a marvelous thing.

I was online the other night, reading these old posts to this blog... WOW its too funny to see the "old" me.... I am like reading and then I get that nostalgic look in my eyes... "but that seems like yesterday..." and it was almost a year ago.... time really does fly.

I am all over friendster like white on rice.... fun fun lil deal.

I need a new thought..... something original to think about,... no more lame bullshit to roll over and over. I need the answers to life and a million little questions... and I need not just the answers, but a million new questions.... Any thoughts? Enlighten me... call my cell and give me something fun to think about: 803 -606 -4299.... I really do love random people calling me... it's fun.

... as off to class I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home