Friday, January 23, 2004

I swear.... sometimes...I pause for a moment and feel like I am living in a damn soap opera. You have your classic characters.

1. the good ones that are so loveable yet painfully naive
2. the brazen ones who speak their mind
3. the villians
4. the wannabees... you know the one that thinks he is artsy or thinks he is cool and comes up short in every endeavour.
5. the assholes n thugs ... lol i am sooo using THUG now.. great word
6. the drama queen
7. the whore
8. the divorcee ala Elizabeth Taylor

Thankfully I dont know anyone who has intermarried with friends exes or anything.... and I am yet to see anyone with that crazy look in his eyes as he wields a gun ... or date anyone I have met in the shrink's office (ala The OC)... but still there is a lot of drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home