Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yesterday and last night were interesting to say the least. School was cancelled yesterday.... but RAs were still on call. Lovely. Mother and Daddy came to take me to dinner Sunday evening. It was good to see them. They always make me feel better. Classes are in full effect today, but I may not go to German.... I want Melissa to come over since her power is out. It is like a damn ice storm. We need to go rent movies... buy some popcorn.... and more oatmeal. Man, I am an oatmeal whore as of late. I swear... I am not a big oatmeal fan... never have been.... but the Quaker Fruit n cream variety pack is amazing!

Funniness: Jeff brought me back to the dorm at like 3am.... Officer Jamison looks at me with this curious yet thrilled look on her face and says "girl. there aint no shame in it. no shame in it at all!".... I fear she thinks I am a prostitute or on a botty call or something??? lol. funny stuff.

Tonight we need alcohol, cocoa, oatmeal... snacks, etc. It is a snow party! wooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home