Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Did i mention that late last night - I broke my pinkie toe on my left foot. Scandalous. I couldnt even break a bad ass bone... like an arm or a leg or something good. No, I break my pinkie toe. And let me tell you, the pinkie is painful. So, I whined and moaned and refused to touch it... except or peroxide and cotton. I am such a wimp. Then I watched "Girl, Interrupted" and I was fine. That movie always helps me put things in perspective.... that or inspire me to be less than sane.

Sanity is an odd concept, one that I am not quite sure I have grasped. Example: Those after school specials that were about eating disorders or promiscuity that were supposed to deter the behavior actually inspired me. How fucked up can you be?

I miss James. He needs to haul his ass back from Va Beach. Ok. Before I forget - Halloween costume ideas. Last year, Eric and I went as a couple that was killed in a car accident. It was GREAT!!!! Now, this year, I REALLY want to go as a nun.... maybe a boxing nun. Hmmm, I dunno.... maybe something scary.... I LOVE Halloween. I fully intend to party Saturday night and then the Sunday of Halloween- sit around, watch horror movies, eat popcorn... ahh good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home