Sunday, October 03, 2004

"Laws of Attraction" is a really cute movie. I just watched it and it makes me want to go get drunk and get married. That, my friends, is saying a lot. I love how a movie can take something utterly retarded and make it seem like the right thing to do. I would say that 9 times out of ten, the couples that get drunk and get married.... they are not really gonna make it.

Anyway, marriage is in the air as of late... my brother is getting engaged, Buddha and Nick just got engaged. It is like everywhere you turn the talk is on marriage. This is probably a conversation I best left out of. :)

Ahh, all this commitment and combining of assets. Eek! Scary scary scary. I dunno... maybe I am that girl who just was born without that "dying to get married" gene. Who knows.... maybe I am just content living in a world filled with more Mr. Right Nows than Mr. Rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home