Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanksgiving Eve is here, and I admit that I am typing this with that wonderful warm feeling - not from the joy of the season and there is no glimmer of nostalgia in my eye. I have the warmth that a bottle of cheap wine can bestow and the glimmer of fatigue in my eye.

I like Thanksgiving. My favorite commercial is once again on the air "Triptopan" LMFAO. that cracks my shit up. The new phrase is "back in 88 ....".

What am I thankful for this year? Well, at present... I am thankful for Wal*Mart and their shitty wine selection, but I will comment more on the actual holiday tomorrow. Even though I am Southern, I can only handle so much football tomorrow and I will be back in front of the KB tomorrow - like the dork that I am.

;) good night, moon..... and Happy Thanksgiving. May you eat too much ... drink too much... watch too much football.... and when you throw up all that excess, may you not get a drop on your shoes.... or sweater. If you are a laxative junkie like I intend to be tomorrow, may you make it to the bathroom in time. God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home