Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Isn't it funny.... how someone can say something.... maybe it is just one word... or maybe it takes an entire conversation.... and it pisses you off so bad.... and you know you really have no burning desire to talk to him again. For instance, he, oh I dunno - just a shot in the dark here- wants u to conform to his schedule.... and when you cant.... you are a bitch. Or maybe he propositions you for sex and then when you decline... he gets pissy - cause clearly you are just being a bitch. When did the nice guy morph into just another one of the asshole losers of my past? Do I have "Please Treat Me like shit" tattooed on my forehead (and if I did, my forehead would be huge... or either the letters would be in a dainty lil font :) )? Isn't it funny, how one little word. Hell, one little syllable can piss you off.... can open your eyes and make you wake up. "Busy". He is "busy". Well, I hope he gets "busy" masterbating... cause I have the distinct feeling that will be the extent of his sex life. "Busy". I hope he gets busy realizing that he is a dipshit asshole.... or at least he is acting like one. What ever crawled up his ass and died needs to be removed. Ugh. Asshole. Well, dont worry. I got "busy" deleting your number and messages from my phone. So, Crystal, this one is for you - Mr. Small, you are *licks finger and makes an X in the air* dead to me". And I really mean it this time. No more bullshit, no more games... just good bye.... ahh, sometimes... good bye feels so damn good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home