Sunday, October 31, 2004

I just finished watching "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". GREAT movie. So good the tenth time you see it.

So - Halloween! Marvelous! I spent last night in Columbia where I spent time with James, Randy, and Seth. I had a great time.

We started out at Dr. Roccos. *Everclear slushies* Beer yay Beer
Seth lept over the concrete ledge and lost his shoe. It was great. Randy stepped on my shoe n pulled my foot out of it... right as we walked past a huge group of black people who told me I was gonna burn in hell in gasoline drawers.... (I was dressed as a nun).

So... fast forward to Jakes.... where we saw a Pedophile Superman and Hurricane Ivan. Fast forward a little more to the Pita Pit and the girl who was like a fairy or something who threw a huge handful of glitter confetti on randy.... and his pita. So damn funny..... I was really drunk at the time though. ... we all were. Nice Nice time.

Seth is too funny. We called Cheezit.... he did not answer... called Cynthia and hit her v-mail too. I forgot how much I missed Randy until I was able to see his ass. He was my perverted counterpart at work.... and I miss that. I dont have that now... no one ro verbally rape in the office. The kid always kept me on my toes.... any quip or comment... he wont let me get away with shit. He is precious - even when covered in gay ass glitter with bloodshit "too much liquor" eyes.

Last night was wonderful. Had a blast. Happy Halloween, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home