Sunday, December 12, 2004

I have an ear infection. This basically translates into "I have a reason to be a whiny lil bitch for a few days". The right side of my face is swollen up - and if I didn't already, I could pass for a mongoloid. Lemmy is on the air Fri and Sat nights! Yay. That is awesome. I am glad him and Pimp Daddy are at the station. They certainly deserve it! yay yay yay.

I went to Cola Friday night. Saw Seth, Cynthia, and Eric. Cynthia and I were on our way to Kelly's and we were in front of Meritage and this girl in a Jeep Liberty jumped a curb, etc. She was unconscious... so I found out that 911 works from a cell phone lol. Overall, we had a really nice time.

I dont know if I have mentioned this on here yet.... but, Stacy at work, who is cool as hell, is wanting to try to set me up with some guy who is from Barnwell. Set-ups are akward at best and disasterous at worst. So, I have been trying to find out ... casually... if he is really a serial killer or something.... cause as we all know, if he kills me, I want to be special... not just another number lol.

I have been putting drops in Buster's ears. He too, has an ear infection. Although... I dont have ear mites. He is really good about letting me put the drops in because that means I get to rub his ears for a few minutes... and he LOVES that.

Oh - Buster loves massages too. Well, Daddy got this AWESOME massager for the chair.,.,, and I sat there for like 30 minutes on Thursday night. Friday - my back was bruised like I had been hit by a car. niice.

Speaking of niiiice - I talked to Randy-licious.... whose number I put in the women's restroom at a bar Friday night. Some lucky drunken lady is gonna make that call. Niiiice. :) How much do i love Randy???? too fun.

Well, being the lazy bum I am today, I am gonna go put on some more pajamas and watch some tv. I have been watching the old Turner Classics lately... I am a dork, I know... but I LOVE the old movies. Yesterday I watched Mr. Belvedere and Citizen Kane and The Carpetbaggers. GREAT movies. :) ahhh, you have to love the old skool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home