Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Retarded USC Girl

Today nothing spectacular happened... except I tried to play tetris on this dance party thing. You know, it is the mat designed for kids... you plug it into the tv... and it has arrows n shit on it... and you have to dance around on it. Ok, A. I looked like a damned retard. and B. It was REALLY hard to do. lmfao. I am a loser! :)

Stacy wants to set me up with someone. I dunno... the whole blind date thing is a little scary... I mean, how do you really know if someone is a serial killer or not? and when I die... I want to be special... not just another number. lol. :)

Oh also.... I talked to Buddha and she wants us to have out Crimmis dinner this Saturday. I have the office Crimmis party Saturday afternoon.... so Saturday evening is free. :)

I am SLEEPY. Work sucks in it own little way.... but then I love it. Wed and Thurs in Ridgeland make me appreciate how good I have it on Mon, Tues, and Fri in Hampton lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home