Saturday, December 18, 2004

It was a good day. I went to Augusta with Mama and saw Larry, Cassie and the babies. We took Cole to Old Navy and got him some cute stuff. Fun times. Cole asked me if I had a job. Keep in mind that he is 6 years old. I said yes. I am a prostitute. He asked what I did. I said, "well. I sell things." hee hee hee. kids are so much fun.

I text messaged Jeff to see if he was still alive. A call back confirmed that indeed he was. lol. Ahh, we are all so busy now. It is crazy... I miss college.... when I had tons of time on my hands. Ah.. we used to could just pack up and go at the drop of a hat. Homework didnt exist... days were short... nights were long. I miss those days so much. Being out of school is great though... more money, but a more rigorous schedule. The lessons learned are clearly more valuable... I dunno, I think "College days" are held in memory like "childhood". So unappreciated while you still own them.... but in retrospect, they were the time of your life... if only we could live life in reverse lol.

Today was a good... no, make that a great day. I wish everyone the same. Oh, but I got lost.. once... ok, ok, twice.I was going the wrong way on I-20. niice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home