Monday, May 09, 2005

So I started the day off with oatmeal.... man, I am such a dork.... but I love the stuff... really I do. But now, in light of those new Quaker commercials... I am waiting for someone to wheel around the taxidermied Quaker pilgrim in a wagon. I hate those commercials... they are so trying to be Burger King.... which is sad.... cause let me tell you.... if the "Burger King" appeared at my window yielding a million calorie sandwich.... I would freak out, shoot him, and if there was no blood on the omlet sandwich.... I would pick the egg off and probably eat the sandwich. He is just scary looking... it is like Yes, he is Burger King.... but he looks a little too plastic and alittle too vegas (check out his ring..... what superbowl did he win?). Anyway, I had better run to work... today promises to be a busy day indeed.

Congrats again, Seth on graduation. You are so pullin a Buddha! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home