Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So... today has been a really really interesting day. Yesterday was a good day indeed... and today held an awful lot of promise - which it lived up to. SO... if you read my old posts from like 2003 and up - you will be pleased to note that I emailed Moose. hahahaha I know right, I grew some balls or a sense of nostalgia kicked in..... one or the other - maybe both... and it is nice to hear from him ... to see how everyone's lives have changed in recent years.

Julie is too much fun to hang out with and Jos cracks my ass us. "Ok. You fucker" - you know a four year old has been around me too long when she correctly forms a statement using "fucker
.

On the most recent boy drama - the donkey dick stopped in and talked to Julie today. SHe said he seemed depressed. You know... I could um... fix that. :)

I dunno what I am doing with my life.... as long as I am not bored - I'll be alright... and I could use a little weed.... not for me, of course lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home