Monday, February 27, 2006

There are few things quite as perfect in this world as a good piece of ass.... no, make that a GREAT piece of ass. I think I had more fun than I have ever had in my car... or in an elevator for that matter.... damn damn damn.... smiling just thinking about it..... damn. what a night.

You know .... I think this is one of those times when you can honestly say "I was fucked within an inch of my life...". It was THAT good. Damn. I mean.. damn. That is really all I can say... an utter lack of words to describe the events that unfolded in the car... in the hallway, the elevator... and finally in his room. Damn, da-damn damn damn. I have to say that I think last night was the best sex I have ever had in my entire life... end all, be all... that was it. If I never get laid again - so long as I live.... that is one for the books.... or the web, as the case may be. Damn, I am one honest chica.

absolutely fabulous.

In later news... Julie was rearended today... while in her car ;) She is fine. the car is even fine... we spent 4 hours at the ER one nurse = very hot... Julie thinks I am into bullet heads. Maybe I am lol. Thank God Julie was ok. I swear... Id be lost without her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home