Monday, February 20, 2006

HALLELUJAH! Well... Let me just say it.... here is what happened today. I go up to Bobby's room to watch a movie.. WAiting... Waiting is a really good movie. So, his phone rings and he realizes the time and he has to be at work in 20 minutes. Anyone familiar with the Bobby saga knows that we dont just watch movies.... he is a primo fuck buddy!. So I go leave feeling jipped. The phone rings maybe 20 minutes later. He says, "I have a dilemma.... " I am like "What kind of dilemma?" He says that he called in to work to say he would be an hour late so now he has like 40 minutes until he has to be at work and doesnt know how to use that time. SO, naturally, I say "I think I can help you out with that. I'll be in your room in 2 secs"... and upstairs I go...

Let me just say that beyond anything... that is the sex that I needed... We finished with 17 minutes to spare!

Anyone who reads this regularly or knows me well knows that I only post the truth on here for posterity sake... so, here goes: Bobby is awesome in bed... and I wouldnt put it on the post unless I was serious... I swear... if I had to give ratings... 10 stars!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home