Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When I get bored.... I get creative. So, since Bobby has been unfuckable as of late... I decided to go buy a large pair of panties and melt a snickers bar in the ass of them..... I then hung them on the handle of his door. Classic. That was one of the highlights of today.

So, last night was Valentines. What did I do, you may ask? Well, as odd as this may seem.... I went to have beer and dinner with a really cool (not to mention hot) individual named Mike. Fun fun dude... really funny. Then I went to Red Iguana with Julie for some beer and dancing. Julie, in a bold maneuver, approached sport coat guy. It was awesome.

I am sleepy as fuck and I think that I am gonna go lay down. :)

Oh, dont you hate when you call someone a loser for doing something..... and you then turn around and do the exact same thing.... ahhh good times. good times. Whew, I am sleepy. Good night, Moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home