Monday, February 13, 2006

Man... I need to give a recap. You know when it has been a while since someone has been laid... it is kinda the same thing as someone who has gone without food for a long time... the minute ass/food is in sight... they overindulge. This, my friends, was the case last night when Julie got railed by the UT boy.

For the first time in... I dont know how long... I am thinking EVER.... Yours truly was the fucking wingman. Now, when I say wing man... I dont mean that a lesser piece of ass was peddled my way.... no no... I mean wing man in the truest sense of the word.... one who facilitates the ass happening.... I took Jos, the kid out of the house for over 2 fucking hours while her mom got railed six ways from sunday. I am a good damn friend.

So, while Julie is limping along today... I am skipping about... jealous as hell that she got hooked up with Olaf's other American cousin.... but in the end, I am happy for the chica... she deserved a nice piece of ass... afterall, she jumped on the bomb for me... when I needed to hook up with bobby... she hopped on his hamster dick friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home