Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ok.. so some reallly random shit tonight.....

I got this abortion bulletin on myspace and Julie and I were chatting about it. I said that it was only murder if it wasnt delicious! SO we had this big debate... about vegetarians and anti-abortion peeps. Here are some of the highlights.

"carnivores... its MURDER (say it in that overdramatic voice) plus digestion.... and then defacation.... have u no respect???"

"its only MURDER if it's not DELICIOUS!"
-"but I dont really like steak" --- MURDER!!!!
Venison MURDER!!!
Frog Legs! MURDER!
ESCARGOT MURDER!
Veal MURDER

McDonalds quarter pounder with cheese - MUR- wait this falls under the Delicious Covenant!

Sardines MURDER!
Bacardi Strawberry MURDER - no really, it's that bad!


Ok.. so it is hot in here... and I need a piece of ass. So, I am totally gonna be a sad ass and call for some booty... that is not available. damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home