Thursday, April 06, 2006

blogger sucks today. Lalalala.

I am all about sporting the Little House on the Prarie braided pig tails.. which, I admit, is weird.

So last night was weird... very interesting conversations with jack last night... as always. HE purchased like the motherlode of cockrings... which, I swear i dont understand. I mean, WTF? So, one of our conversations got a little heated. He was being an ass and when I snapped back at him he said "you have issues that you are projecting on me". ha! So, I - also took the low road, which is the one we usually take and I made small penis jokes and told him all his exes deserved Golden Globes in the best fake orgasm category. See... that is the kind of sense of humor we have.... we appreciate the really mean shit.

anyway Jack told me to buck up if his weekend plans didnt work out.... I told him that I am not a fan of being on the back burner, so it is never gonna happen. TO which - he replies... best answer ever ... but it still wont work lol. "nah, baby, you are not on the back burner. you are like a crock pot. i got you on simmer..." hillarious. but no.

So speaking of weird... I saw Bobby last night on several occassions. I was outside smoking on the steps... talking to Jack-ass and then again when i was walking out front to talk to jack and smoke.... it was odd... havent seen him in quite a while. Still cute though - could have raped him right there in the hallway. ;) Oh,,, dirty thoughts lol.

anyway - I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home