Saturday, April 01, 2006

We went to the river. I got in.... it was cold and dark... Really really cold and dark. fun times.

So I had a revelation today that I have known was coming - I just didnt want to admit it, I guess. Sometimes... there are things out there that you want.... but you will never have them. That is the way things should be... only the things that you are really meant to have should you possess. I mean... everyone wants to win the lotto... so few do. The same principles apply. I want something that I know I am never gonna have.... so, with every ounce of courage in me... I have to face the fact that I have to let go.... So, I am letting go - just the best way I know how.

Also... why is it so hard to log into myspace at 2:45 am. I know it was 2:45 when I attempted it because the weirdo alarm on my cell phone went off. Gotta love it. I need to take that alarm off... it has been on long enough. Is the free world home at 2:45 am on Saturday night/Sunday morning and just hankering to get on myspace?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home