Thursday, April 13, 2006

So - it's Thursday. Lovely. I am ready for the weekend... but I am apparently going to be working ALL weekend. NICE. lol. lucky me!

I am just ready to earn enough moeny to move back to SC! :) I am so ready to go home. I am gonna miss a lot about TN. I will definitely be coming back for visits... spring break, crimmis break, etc.... weekends. :) but I have to get back to Cola.

I have been watching John Edward Crossing Over a lot lately. It seems like every time I turn on the TV- there it is. He says that when you dream about the dead.. most likely, they are communicating with you. I like to think that he is correct. That explains why I have only dreamed of my mother maybe 4 times in the almost year that she has been dead.... but those dreams have been remarkable. In each one, I am fully aware that she is dead, but there was one dream. The first real dream I had about my mom. She told me that she was ok. she was in heaven and not to worry. It was so something she would say too.... So who knows. I would really kill to go see John Edward. He is gonna be in Charlotte soon... hmmm, maybe Aunt Berta would go with me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home