Monday, March 17, 2008

So, as far as weekends go - this one was awesome. I seriously had a GREAT time.

Friday:
Off at noon. Went to the beach. Found over 20 sand dollars (or sea dollars as this yank affectionately called them) and a big ass conch shell.
Went to my dads

Saturday:
Cleaned Dad's house in the AM
Went back to Hampton.
Jodi came and had dinner at the Shealys
We cooked some really amazing Thai food - it was so delicious and worth every calorie
Came home and we looked at people's reactions to 2girls1cup on ebaums

Sunday:
We ate pancakes and then decided to head to the beach. It was gorgeous! We walked and walked and walked.... and realized we had walked way too far and we were tired and still had to turn around and walk back to the car.
We ate lunch at Johnson Creek Tavern - super yum
We took pics at Gay Fish Company
Stopped at Old Sheldon Church
I watched "across the universe" which was really very good
and then fell asleep early - happy and exhausted

The only thing that would have made the weekend better - having today off and maybe a piece of ass. This Celibate Suzy shit is gettin kinda old.

I miss my Jodi so much. He is too much fun. We had a really great weekend. It is hard to believe that we have been friends since the 6th grade... eons ago. I remember the 6th grade us.... the highschool us.... the post high school us... the college us.... the post college us.... the current us is much the same... only I think we got cooler with age. I wonder what the 30-something-us will be like...? Hmmm, we are hoping we will be these ultra cool Powerball winners who rock it out at every opportunity, but in case that doesnt happen... I'm still not worried. I have a feeling that we are gonna be fine.

Great, great, weekend

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home