Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So I haven't exactly been feeling great the last couple of days. I went to see Buck today to get him to fix me - as apparently, I am broken. My sinuses, etc are running amuck. So I went to the pharmacy across the way and got my prescriptions filled. How sweet is this - they gave me a free t-shirt. Ah, you have to love good marketing!

So I am already feeling better - health is so psychosematic for me.

I am being Miss. Calorie Conscious since Saturday night we are gonna party at the Shealy's and I will consume massive calories in the form of alcohol and ethnic food. Yum.

I am ready for the weekend. I am going to my Dad's Friday afternoonish to clean his house. Then JODI is coming up on Saturday! I am so ready to see him.

All of this, of course, is going to happen after I win 230million USD with my PowerBall ticket tonight. :)

I'm feeling better. Things are falling into perspective ... and today, well... it's a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home