Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tomorrow is my Friday. Wow, it's nice having a short week. The Easter bunny is on his way! I really would like some chocolate... yum. Instead, I think I will down some bland ass granola. Hey, that which doesn't kill me will give me a smaller ass.

On Easter I like to watch Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory... or Charlie n the Chocolate Factory... whatever it's called. The original - not the Johnny Depp trippin ass wonka flick. I can only watch that movie twice a year - Easter and Halloween because I tend to have a shitload of chocolate on hand. I begin eating when the movie starts... I mean the initial intro credits, etc... and I dont stop till I am in pain. Ah, traditions....

I always liked Easter. Mom was crazy about any holiday involving chocolate. Our baskets were ridiculously loaded down with the goodies and even as an adult - it was always nice.

This year I plan to stay in Hampton and maybe eat some Lean Cuisine Mac n Cheese - who knows, I may go all out and eat a piece of 96% fat free ham!!!

Dieting near the holidays totally sucks ass... but this ass is out of control, so I really can't complain.

I have been trying to join this gym near work. Here is the problem: the number on their sign is disconnected. Scary. But its like a block from work - i drive past it twice a day....

So, I'll close here since this post has been thoroughly boring and I am turning into one of those girls who can only talk about how much or little she eats or works out. SCARY. FORGIVE ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home