Friday, January 31, 2003

Recap of the week... because, well you are gonna need a recap. I did the one thing I never thought I would do. I decided to join a sorority. The girls of Delta Gamma are amazingly nice and fun and just charismatic. I am so excited that they extended a bid to me, and I feel so very lucky right now. I feel like I am doing the right thing. It wasn't an easy decision for me to decide to "go greek", but I relal,y feel that in my heart of hearts, I have found my place.

My "Anchor Mates"(Becky and Ann Margaret) are cool as hell... as are the rest of the girls. When I got home for the bid party, Buddha and I went to Jake's for a few drinks. We came back only to be in traffic (My FAVE thing in the world next to pnut butter and birdseed and a large man named for an animal), and we wereat a redlight at the intersection of Blossom and Assembly... next to a 40ish guy in a gold caddy. I waved at him.... he proceeded to do everything short of licking the glass in response. It was hillarious. It really was a nice cap for the night.

Anyway, I am at work now and about to do some marketing homework. I shall post again tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home