Thursday, February 13, 2003

As you grow up, you learn the answers to questions... life is pretty programmed when u think about it. Examples, of course!
Hi. how are you?
Answer: good, thanks. and u?
How was dinner?
Answer: Great, thanks.
3 times 4 is...
Answer: 12 Alabama Answer: 46

There are some questions though... that I just dont know the answers to. They are the questions i never expected being asked... and unlike the essay questions that shock you on an economics midterm... you cant bullshit and parade around the right answer and still get some partial credit.... sometimes there is no partial credit. I am starting to believe Mr Cordray was right on that one.

So, I may not have all the answers, and I hate this state of not knowing and not being able to explain the answers that I do know... it is like knowing that e = mc squared, but not being able to explain it to anyone because you coudlnbt remember the formula... or what the variables stood for. I dont know what I want...a nd the little bit that I do know, i dont knwo how to explain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home