Friday, February 07, 2003

i didnt have to sell my soul... but i also didnt get the buffett tix lol. Its ok though,,, in the end it all works out and I had a good time that night anyway.

My thoughts for today are odd at best..... and here are some of them....

How do u know when head over heels is enough.... because technically that sounds like u r busting your ass.
When is enough good enough?
WHy do you want everything and settle for nothing?
Why does the guy at the gas station look so skeezy?
Why do we dance around fire and fear the burn.... shouldnt we just be fearless?

You play with fire and you will inevitably get burned.... We know this... I knwo this.... but I do it anyway. Stupid things all the time.. every day a million little ways to hurt things and I do it. You ask me why... and I dont really know. You say I am too smart not to know.,.... but for somethings there are no real answers just estimations. Problems all the time.... and some wounds that even whitman cant heal.

Roaming in thought about stupid things... playing with equations and equilibriums.... and game theories... charting my life like an economics case study... another random sampling... drawing the equations on the white walls with purple chalk.... stepping back and looking at it.,... making it all seem so simple.... but in real life... nothing is ceteris paribus. Never are all things else held constant.... or equal.

So I wipe the wall... purple smudges abound... I can see the remnants of the problems here and there.... no proposed solutions.. too many variables.. too many questions... and I smile for a minute and wipe the dust of chalk away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home