Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Stress....
Sunday: work 1-4, 4:45- 8:30 RA Selection 9-10 DG meeting. 10-11 meet at library to study for econ.
Monday: 8:30-up and studying for eocn 11-12:15 econ exam, skip Phil and copme home and study untiul my 2:30 econ class get out at 3:45- then sytudy until my final exam at 5:30-6:45. Chapter meeting until 9.

Higher Harmony.... BRAVO! They are really very very good. My Tie is coming up.... god, i can only hope that Mr Peterson will be there... a sexy devil is a joy forever.

So, I have been sitting here for a bit in my free time... just thinking baout what I need to do with my life... and the only answer I can come up with is "Something". I dont know yet what I relaly want to be or even who I want to be. There are so many uncertainties... granted, I think I am on the right track in some areas at least.

It is the other areas.... where nothing is black and white... a world or grey. I need to eliminate that. Wipe it away.... but I cant. In the interests of everything, i cant let go of the elements that hold me back.... its liek ToTo... my ratty ass teddy bear that I have had for 21 years now.. and Buddha carebear... we carry things around.... and refuse to let go of them.... god, i need lseep i ache.

null void vs. dreams..... give me dreams any day of the week and twice on sunday... I live for the moments when i can seperate myself form this world... and slip into illusion... harness that... makes me feel like a kid again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home